Friday, August 14, 2009

School Recycling Day

Shinnie brought her pupils to participate in primary school recycling day. Again, I volunteered to become the photographer. When I took my D90 shooting around, some funny question threw to me....

Parents A: Ehh, Leng Cai (when somebody don't know how to address you...), are you a journalist?? Which organization are you from??

Woody : Haha!! Sorry, I am not.... It is just my hobby.

Parents B : Ehh, Leng Cai (addressing again), can you develope those photos you shoot then exhibit it for selling?? Don't you just shoot and keep the photos??

Woody : No, I am not an appointed cameraman, please refer to the form teacher for further info...

Later, parents C, parent D.....bla bla bla.....gosh!!! Tiring with repeating the same answer....sigh!!!

Finally, no more asking me....huh!! Escaped, but fun.....Fine, done for the story, now photos!

Some of the messy table full of painting tools.


A lovely girl focusing on her drawing.


The 'Winnie the Pooh' group members, got some prizes at last. Congratulation!!!



And...Some of the runner up.




Some of the art work by 'Winnie the Pooh' group.


As usual, the group photos.


No comments: