Saturday, August 22, 2009

Messy....

"Do you want to shoot an old typewritter?" Asked Shinnie. "Of course I do and let me have it". I replied. From that moment, I started arrange it from single typewritter to a messy look.

Photo 1: An old typewritter placed on some old newspaper.

Photobucket

Photo 2: Added some pens. Too simple and empty.

Photobucket

Photo 3: Added more pens and a glass of water.

Photobucket

Photo 4: Added a piece of paper with document wording.

Photobucket

Photo 5: The water removed cause giving me an uncomfortable look. Then I changed to unused folded paper and placed it left and right.

Photobucket

Photo 6: Added some stationery again like hole puncher, scissor and a calculator. But the document paper removed.

Photobucket

Photo 7: Seem like something can be filled between the pens and the calculator. I have choosen stapler and his bullets. Just simply threw it!! Haha!!!

Photobucket

Photo 8: The final shot with different angle.

Photobucket

Shinnie: "Heh!! Get those stuffs tidy up after shooting please!!!"
Woody : "ok......... huh!!!"

4 comments:

eddy said...

nice... try sepia and add some noise to it ;)

Woody the Strobist said...

thanks bro!! these had added noise, looked ok in photoshop. But after posting...hai~~~ just leave it la...haha! lazy liao...

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Good idea to removed the document, coz the document printed with Ms Word with lazer printer. :P

Woody the Strobist said...

haha!!! bro u r right at this point!! I don't even notice this....ahahha!!