Friday, July 10, 2009

Estrealla Diamond

Venue : Home
Model : Diamond Ring

Yes!!! I have waited long this wonderful and relaxing weekend, really feel relaxing after a long work on project.

So, today feel like wanted to work on some product shooting again. After some thoughts, I requested the proposed ring (which was given earlier) from my "soon to be my wife" - Shinnie. And she agreed.......I feel so touch that she is so understanding about my passion. Yeah yeah!!!

Immediately, I set up everything (with the help of shinnie too!!) get started to aim and prepare to shoot.

Note: The following photos was decorated by Shinnie.


This photo was taken by using prime lens with SB-900 as master and another SB-600 was set to right top and zoom to 85mm to create a concentration light on my object. (Exposure 2.5 sec, f10)



To further make some different, I edited the above photo to look more old age feel....Wow!! after look at the photo, I feel that I living in old age also....haha!!

4 comments:

幸福攝影家 said...

If you can shift the box to left a bit, it will be better. The box was opened and faced right, means you need to give more space on right for it to 'breath'. ^^

Woody the Strobist said...

Yes sir!! just like when a person looking something....never too close to the photo frame which look like hitting the wall....thanks for the valueable advise bro!!

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Hehe... Actually we want to know more about how you proposed to Shinnie.
:P:P

Woody the Strobist said...

>_<.....Secret!!! muahaha!!