Friday, July 24, 2009

Construction Site Discovery

As an engineer taking care of site projects, it shouldn't run away from construction area. However, as for this weekend, I have choosen to shoot around the construction area which is located at Kuala Terengganu Golf Resort, Tok Jembal, Gong Badak.

This location is constructing three units of new house. Without thinking much, I carry out my mission and just walk into the site, put on my lens and start shooting around. The following are the objects I snapped....

The spade handle:


The plumb bob:


The roller brush:

The wire mesh:


The corroded nails:


The barrow's wheel:


The plastic cement pail:

The Spade:

The wooden ladder:


The bricks:

The steel bar bending machine's geartrain:


The cement mixer diesel engine:


2 comments:

CH and his sampat frenz said...

These pics make me so proud to be an engineer.

Woody the Strobist said...

yeah!! that's what I want to hear...move on!!!