Friday, June 26, 2009

Dripping Water

Venue : Home


My first shot. Thought that it won't be successful at the first time, but who knows....it made me stunned. (But subsequent shot still fail until I manage to get a right timing...he he!!)


Another shot with different timing and got this pattern.


A hole created after the water dripped into surface water. What a right timing...huh!!!



Two of the darker photos. It was done by adjusting WB to tungsten to make the blue water more blueish.


I like this dripping & colour style. With applying some colour to the water, it looks more attractive rather than just applying the ordinary flash.


Wow!! this dripping fell on the water surface and created a pattern, saw something?? Doesn't it look like a blueish hibiscus??

Well.... after a few set-up and trial, I have learned some lessons from these kind of shooting. It made me need to:
1. Be patience
2. Shoot with right timing
3. Prepare unused cloth (It become your good buddy when you are in trouble, it happened to me)
4. Improve in creativity (I'll try other shot then....)

No comments: