Friday, June 26, 2009

Watching the Watch

One day, I was hardly to kill my time. It has been a whole boring day staying at home without going anywhere. Why.....? it was just because I have to wait until my flight time to depart to Kuala Lumpur that day.

Suddenly, an idea of home studio sparked my mind. Without further delay, I hunted something that could become my model. So as I was watching my watch like trying to hide from me, I quickly grabbed it and at last became the victim. Let's see how was my watch performance in front of the lens as below:


"Tada!!!.......Introducing.... Casio the wrist watch."
(This was shot with a flash light filled with colour cup and a small basket with holes to block some light to create unique shadow falling on the black card. )


A series has been snapped and I selected this for editing and turned it into basic ad style.


Haha....now let's expose the technique of my combine colourful lighting. A good kick start for me too.


Group photo of the team with Casio model (From right: Colour Cup brothers namely Greeny, Yellowish & Pinky, the Reflector and the Strober SB900).

No comments: