Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Proud of Italians - Ferrari

Recently came across about the Ferrari Factory somewhere in Italy shown on the TV program. It recalled my Ferrari car model which bought during fuel refilling few months or years back...

Simply just grabbed them out from the my display cupboard, wiped with wet cloth to remove dust and here they are on the performance stage....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it...The Proud of Italians!!!

4 comments:

CH and his sampat frenz said...

When you going to give me a ride?
(Can I fit in that car?)

Woody the Strobist said...

haha!!! U got to slim down yourself first....ngek ngek ngek!!

go.kititto.com said...

Hi there, I amazed with the photo that u took. Are u a product photographer?
I m a new leaner of photography, love to see others pictures thru blogs.
Thanks for sharing nice pix...
Happy Blogging!!!

Woody the Strobist said...

go.kitto.com

Hi there. I sincerely would like to welcome you to my blog, thanks for the visit. I am not a product photographer, it is just my hobby and passion in flash photography.
I was poisoned with photography not even a year, consider new too...hope to exchange photos too. Again, thank you and very appreciate ^_^